1. TE LLEVO DONDE QUIERAS SL, with address at C / Cruz Roja, nº 1, block 5, SS, 17ª 46014 - Valencia, with number of NIF B98850993 (hereinafter, Cuba & Beds) and in the contact form, as owner to All the effects of this website http://www.cubaandbeds.com and http://www.cubaandbeds.es and responsible for the automated files derived from it, guarantees the full and full compliance with the obligations set forth by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, as well as those provided in its Development Regulation, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 (hereinafter, LOPD and RLOPD) and other regulations applicable.
2. This declaration is intended to inform users of the personal data protection policy followed by Cuba & Beds. It will be applicable in the event that users decide to fill out a form of Cuba & Beds where personal data is collected, without prejudice to what is indicated in the Privacy Clause applicable to each specific form.
4. Cuba & Beds is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from users on its web pages in order to manage the services offered or to send them commercial communications of products or services that may be of interest to you.
5. Cuba & Beds will adopt the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and thus avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. However, Cuba & Beds cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
7. The users will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the facilitated data and they are responsible to communicate to Cuba & Beds any modification in the same, being Cuba & Beds exempt of any type of responsibility in this respect.
8. Users are recognized and may exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by written communication to the addresses indicated in each case or to the address indicated in point 1, identifying and specifying their request. In your case, you must provide a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document.
9. Cuba & Beds, by virtue of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, will in no case send advertising and communications for sale or other commercial purposes to users. without your prior request or consent. Likewise, it will neither send unsolicited messages nor previously consented nor send unsolicited electronic message chains or previously consented.
10. Cuba & Beds informs users that, if they have requested the sending of commercial messages, or alerts, they may unsubscribe from this type of communication by following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it in writing through the contact form.
11. In relation to the personal data of children under 14 years of age, Cuba & Beds will never use this data for purposes unsuitable for the minor's age. Cuba & Beds will provide parents or guardians with the possibility that they may exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of their children's or guardians' data and will encourage minors to consult with them before providing data.
© Cuba&Beds 2016