SPECIAL DEPARTURE DECEMBER 1, 2018
We are forming a group of 25 people maximum to know the Authentic Cuba. JOIN!
9 days / 8 nights. Departure with regular Iberia flights.
Havana - Viñales - Cienfuegos - Trinidad - Santa Clara
La Habana Vieja
Old Havana is the oldest part of the city of Havana and its main characteristics are its picturesque streets, colonial style, and its many squares that we discovered in every corner where we peeked. In Old Havana the Central Park, the area where we will find great hotels and the Capitol, a copy to the Capitol of Washington, takes on real relevance. Also important in this area is the Paseo del Prado, a route that crosses Old Havana from north to south.
Cienfuegos, the “Perla del Sur”, as Cubans like to call it, is one of the most important populations of Cuba, as well as for its magnificent natural bay, it is for the layout of its streets and its historic buildings that still they retain much of the style of French neoclassicism.
Trinidad is one of the best preserved colonial cities not only of Cuba, but also of America. It belongs to the province of Sancti Spíritus and it is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1988. Its beaches are bathed by the Caribbean.
Alojamiento habitación doble en Pensión Completa
1.785 € * (PVP por persona)
- 1er pago reserva plaza 50€
- 2º pago 1.235 € antes del 12/07/2019
- 3º pago de 500 € el 05/08/2019
- Tasas aéreas, precio billete y suplemento de carburante sujeto a cambios según fecha de emisión de billetes.
Suplemento habitación individual
194 € *
- Mismo calendario de pagos excepto el 3º que será de 694 €
If you are interested contact us
- Day 01/12: Day 01/12: The meeting point will be at the Iberia check-in counters with flight to Havana three hours before the departure of our flight. Departure from Madrid airport to Havana. Pick up by our staff at the airport in Havana and private transfer to Havana. Welcome dinner. Accommodation at hotel Roc Presidente 4 * in Havana.
- Day 02/12: Private City Tour with local guide Old Havana and Modern. Visit the General Captains Museum and the Ron Museum. Lunch. Fort San Carlos de la Cabaña. Accommodation at hotel Roc Presidente in Havana. Dinner.
- Day 03/12: Private excursion to Viñales. Visit the Mirador los Jazmines, Mural of Prehistory, boat ride through the Cueva del Indio. Lunch. Accommodation at hotel Roc Presidente 4 * in Havana. Dinner.
- Day 04/12: Transfer Havana - Guamá - Cienfuegos. Visit to Guamá, boat ride to the Taína village and visit the crocodile farm. Lunch. Accommodation hotel Jagua 4 * in Cienfuegos. Dinner.
- Day 05/12: : City Tour in Cienfuegos, Tomás Terry Theater, Palacio del Valle and boat trip through the Bay of Cienfuegos. Lunch. Transfer to Trinidad. Accommodation hotel Brisas Trinidad del Mar 4 *. Dinner.
- Day 06/12: City Tour in Trinidad. Visit to the Canchánchara tavern, Museum of Architecture, home of the Potter. Lunch. Hotel accommodation Brisas Trinidad. Dinner.
- Day 07/12: Visit to the Valley of the Sugar Mills, Manacas-Iznaga Tower. City Tour in Santa Clara, Che's Mausoleum and Armored Train. Lunch. Accommodation in Havana hotel Roc Presidente 4 *. Dinner.
- Day 08/12: Free morning and at the scheduled time private transfer to the José Martí International Airport in Havana. Departure to Madrid. Night on board
- Day 09/12: Arrival at the Madrid airport and end of our services.
Everything you want to know
The price includes:
- Airline ticket in tourist class Madrid - Havana - Madrid with Iberia.
- Stay at selected hotels with breakfast included.
- Meals specified in the itinerary: 6 lunches and 7 dinners with a drink included.
- Private transfers as specified in the program
- Visits indicated in the itinerary in private as specified.
- Local guide and driver with private air-conditioned bus.
- Personal assistant from Madrid.
- Fees and fuel € 47 to date 09/27/2018
- Travel insurance.
- Visa to Cuba.
Price does not include:
- Cancellation insurance. Optional for € 39
- Tips to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- Any service not indicated in the section "The Price Includes".
- A first payment of € 50 is made as a signal with the right to return if nor the minimum number of people is reached to form the group.
- Once the minimum of 10 people has been completed, the second payment of € 1,235 is made to reserve the trip. The deadline will be 10/10/2018.
- On 10/11/2018 the 3rd payment of € 500 is made and we send you all the documentation. The entry visa and the travel insurance will be delivered by hand at the airport (it can be sent by courier to the address at a cost of € 15 in the peninsula and the Balearic Islands).
- We send you the "Combined Travel Contract" so that you can send it to us signed.
Expiration of your passport
Cancellations and returns
- A schedule of amounts and refunds has been established according to the date left for the departure. Ask for her.
- All the programs to Cuba and Combined included in this and other programs are subject to Special Contracting Conditions, both with the Cías. Airlines such as the Cuban National Tourism Organizations, which provide services in Cuba, who reserve the right to modify itineraries, change the order of visits and excursions, as well as hotels previously confirmed by similar ones, and schedules and means of transportation within Cuba.